The Agency Analysis is a must if you need to understand how your business measures up in relation to your commercial objectives. An Agency Analysis is a thorough and objective assessment suitable for any business in the creative, marketing or development arena. The recommendations we provide are specific and actionable. They cover a range of important aspects, for the firms ongoing profitability as well as its development and growth.
Over the past 15 years we have gained extensive experience working with a number of firms in this space. We have developed a breadth of expertise in relation to producing exceptional commercial outcomes for agency and dev businesses.
There are 5 key areas that we concentrate on in the analysis that we have found to be key:
- Financial and operational performance
- Market positioning
- Go To Market strategy (including client acquisition and retention)
- Organisational structure, staffing and roles
The recommendations we provide are specific and far reaching.
Want to find out how this could work for you?
Let’s talk. Take advantage of our confidential, no-cost, no-obligation Q&A conversation so we can see if there is a fit.
Once we have established that the Agency Analysis is a good fit for you and the go ahead is given, here’s what will happen:
- We will start with a meeting to outline the various components of the analysis, the timeline, identify the stakeholders to be involved and answer any questions you may have
- You will then provide various information in the form of survey’s and financial and operational reports.
- We will conduct a set of interviews with relevant people as required
- Once all the information has been gathered, the analysis will be performed.
- Additional Q&A calls will be held if required
- The findings will be presented
There are three options:
- Written report or
- Briefing session or
- Combination of the two
Once you have received and understood all the information provided you can proceed in one or more of the following directions:
- Use the information to make your plan for the future
- Begin a business coaching program to ensure that the recommendations are effectively implemented
- Make use of ad-hoc calls to get implementation advice as needed